About Canada Visa Form
Form IMM 5257 is employed by people WHO wish to use for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to go to the North American nation Canada for a Temporary purpose like touristry, visiting family or friends, or business visits.
A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is that the papers issued by a Canadian visa workplace that’s placed in your passport to point that you simply have met the wants for admission to North American nation Canada as a Temporary resident (either as a traveler, a student or a worker).
Note: people should acquire a TRV before departure from their home country. people cannot acquire a TRV upon arrival in the North American nation Canada.
Who Should Apply for a Canada Visa
Form IMM 5257 is for people Who are would like to use for a Temporary Resident Visa from abroad to go to Canada.
Individuals who aren’t Canadian voters or permanent residents of Canada could need a visa to enter Canada. the need for a visa additionally applies to temporary residents who are transiting in Canada. Please visit the IRCC (formerly called CIC) website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp for a lot of data on people who are exempt from getting a Temporary Resident Visa to go to Canada.
Canada Visa Requirements
In order to qualify for a Temporary Resident Visa, people should show the officer that they meet the wants of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and also theImmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which they’re going to be in the North American nation Canada for a Temporary Stay.
Individuals should also:
- Satisfy an officer that they will leave Canada at the end of the stay.
- Show that they have enough Cash to maintain themselves and their family members in Canada and to return home.
- Not intend to work or study in Canada unless approved to do so.
- Be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity.
- Not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- Provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish their admissibility.
- Be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
Application for a Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257)
Apply for a Temporary Resident Visa using Form IMM 5257. ==> Download your Form
Forms you may also have to file:
- IMM 5645 – Family Information
- IMM 5257 Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- IMM 5409 – Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union
- IMM 5476 – Use of a Representative
To apply for a visitor visa you can:
You must have:
- Access to a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents to upload, and
- A valid credit card to pay with
Apply on paper
Read the instruction guide to get all the details to apply on paper.
Who are Visitors?
Visitors area unit persons Who are don’t seem to be Canadian voters or permanent residents of Canada and area unit lawfully approved to enter Canada to:
- visit Canada on vacation (Holidays),
- visit family,
- conduct business, etc.
Visitors area unit restricted long of the keep and subject to varied conditions.
Do I need a Temporary Resident Visa?
Persons who aren’t Canadian voters or permanent residents of North American Canada country might need a visa to enter North American Canada country. the need for a visa conjointly applies to temporary residents UN agency are transiting in North American country Canada. ascertain if you wish an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa.
What is a Temporary Resident Visa?
A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), additionally cited as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that’s placed in your passport to indicate that you simply have met the necessities for admission to North American Canada country as a Temporary resident (either as a visitant, a student, or a worker).
Important information: you need to get a Resident Visa (TRV) before your departure. you can not get one upon arrival in the North American country Canada.